Huawei e5330 routeris possibly one of the mostly used mobile pocket WiFi in the market today. Huawei e5330 router is capable of connecting to 2G and 3G network and is not locked to any network. Feel free to use any SIM Card or network provider you want.
How to Change Huawei e5330bs-2 Router Page Password and IP Addresss
Default IP Address:
Default Username and Password
1. To access the page, make sure that you are connected to your Huawei e5330 device. This is searchable
on the first time you turn on the device.
2. Connect to it, once connected go to your web browser.
3. Just type the IP address 192.168.8.1 then use the default username and password provide above.
4. Once you’re able to login on the router page web UI, you can now control everything you want on your
5. You can now place any password, change the SSID and even limit devices that can connect to it.
6. You may also send and receive text messages using the web page.